Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 09, 2006

Da Bears!


Are we having a great season or what?! The Bears are now 5-0. How 'bout that win this weekend, if you can call it that. It was more like a full-fledged massacre. And you should've seen my hubby watching the game last week, which was the first to be aired out on the East Coast all season. He was like a kid in a candy store.

Keep it up guys, my husband's happiness depends solely on you :)

5 comments:

kristenlea47 said...

Wahoo.. on the other hand the Detroit Lions are 0-5! THEY SUCK! Its okay, all of us Michiganders know that, and can accept that they are horrible.

Anonymous said...

Gabriel says "da bears." Cute! Of course it's all candy canes and unicorns around here because BOTH the Colts AND the Bears are undefeated! The only two left...

Brandon and Natalie Robbins said...

Woohoo. They have shown the Bears on the west coast the last 2 weeks which has made Natalie very happy!! Definately the best looking team in the NFL right now!!

The Chinlund Family said...

That is probably one of the things I love best about living in Illinois, I've been able to watch every Bears game so far!!! I am so used to them losing, I still can't believe how great they look! It just goes to show you, you stay fans long enough and one day you'll have something to cheer about :)

Brandon and Natalie Robbins said...

Hi Guys! I know Brandon already posted but I had to as well because I am loving this season so far!!! Go BEARS!! One of my friends from high school has the Superbowl Shuffle on her myspace page :) I remember listening to that growing up! Hopefully they can make another song soon!