
Sunday
Lately, Mark has been preaching regularly on Sunday mornings. This week his message was about evangelism and how we are so quick to talk to perfect strangers about football teams and players, but we don't ever talk about our faith. Well, he decided to spice up his message by having a bunch of the younger guys in the church wear their jerseys. So everyone sported their favorite team, and they all came down the aisles throwing a football and yelling for their team. It was pretty funny to see Todd in his Bears jersey and shorts. Go Bears! 3-0
Monday
Boring, as always.
Tuesday
Went back to the gym. I haven't been working out like I should, so I made myself go. I did the bike, stepper, rower, and some other machines. It's really lonely when I have to go by myself. Darn you Sara, why'd you have to go and have a kid! :)
Wednesday
Todd and I got up early and met the kids for See You At The Pole. A lot of our youth group kids showed up, which was awesome. 37 kids showed up to pray at my school's pole. Todd appointed a few girls to be leaders and they did a great job. I was so proud of my students for standing up for Jesus. It was truly amazing to see students leading other students in prayer.
Thursday
Well, my day was fine till I went to get my hair cut. Don't freak out; my hair is fine. My stylist was drying my hair when another customer came in and said that I had a flat tire. I thought it was acting funny when I was driving it all the way across town to get there, but I didn't know what was going on. So I ended up calling Todd only to find out he didn't have his cell phone with him. He and Mark were playing basketball at the YMCA. So I called the Y and told them it was an emergency that he call me. So by the time I got ahold of him, he'd already gone into "Teresa" mode and was worried sick. (I love you Teresa!) So while coming to pick me up, a guy in the salon helped me pump up my tire. I didn't know I had an air compressor built into the trunk of my car. That thing sure did come in handy, cause I don't know how to change a tire to save my life. That's what daddy's are for :)
Today
It's been a fantastic day! It's Friday, it was casual day at work, and I got paid. What more could you ask for?! Todd and I are going to be busy tonight with youth group and on top of that, we have to sing worship for a service at our church called, "New Life Live." We're also getting ready for a huge event on Sunday. We're having our first "Family Fall Festival." We'll be having a car show, live music, bouncies for the kids, food, drinks, the list goes on and on. We're really trying to reach out to our community this weekend, so your prayers would be appreciated. We're praying for no rain too. The forecast is definitely starting to scare us.
Well, that's life for the week. Hope you enjoyed the read Megan, and anyone else who's interested in my daily adventures. Peace out!




9 comments:
Amen to the Pay-day Casual Friday! (PCF) Ours was today, too! The only way it could be better is if tomorrow was the start of vacation!
I missed your frequent postings too :) I've been a slacker too though, so I really can't say anything. I'll try and post soon... I miss you hun, and will pray for you and Toddy this weekend!
THANK YOU! Sorry, I thought you'd be up and runnng again. Is insurance going to pay for your damaged stuff?
That stinks about your tire, did you ever figure out why it went flat?
I remember See You at the Pole!!
Well, have a fun weekend. We're all getting excited for Dad to come out and see us. Wish you could be here too.
Love you!!
umm, 4-0!!!!
What do you mean, "Teresa mode"? :) :) :) I glad that Todd got something from me. Hope all is well. Love you both!
Mom from Montana
Yeah. A new post. I was very excited. How did Sunday go?
Looks like you are having some fun in church...I don't know if that's allowed! So happy you all have such awesome things going on there...the family outreach event sounds like a great idea. I would like to do more of that type of thing at our church. Oh yeah, and our address is 209 lakeside Dr. Valparaiso, IN 46383. (Come visit anytime :)
Miss you guys!
I am glad to see an update! I miss you when you don't tell me every detail of your life (okay, not EVERY detail). Love ya, and keep me posted (literally)!
I know, it was cheesy.
Is that Mark with the football... and the hair...?
Post a Comment