Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Showered with gifts

My sister sent us some things from Japan recently. I was surprised to find something for Baxter and Bojangles too. I tried to get a picture of Bo playing with his catnip, but he was camera shy. I did manage to get pics of Baxter in his new hat. You can tell he really likes it :) I laughed so hard that I was crying! Thanks Meg!





We also found this the other night. Todd walked by it and thought Baxter had done his duty in the house. But upon further investigation, we concluded that it was not poo but something that Bojangles had been saving up to give us for quite some time. Thanks Bo; you're so thoughtful.




7 comments:

mi*chelle said...

Ew....
Cute hat, Baxter!

The Hutsells said...

I was laughing till I saw the 'THING'! That's so gross.
Baxter looks awesome!
I wondered if you had gotten my package. When did it arrive?

Todd and Micah said...

I got it a few weeks ago. I kept forgetting to thank you. I love Rachel Ray! I'm excited to use some of her recipes. The magnets were cute too, even though I have no idea what most of them mean.

Amy said...

EWWWW! Micah! did you have to put that picture on your blog?!

cute one of the dog, anyway :)

Jodi said...

Wow. That is SO disgusting. I can't even tell you how disgusting. Wow.

That's why I have a dog. :)

kristenlea47 said...

THAT IS AWESOME! It makes me want to get a hat for my kitten Piston. She would be so cute in one (not as cute as Baxter)- but seriously that other picture is ... special. And gross. I expect nothing less from you!

The Chinlund Family said...

I love that hairball picture!!! It is a hairball right? That's so sweet that you posted it... I'm going to keep my eye out for a gross picture to post on my blog... too bad Brody is potty trained already :)