
We decided to let the kids dress up for Fuel on Friday. Some of our adult leaders came and decorated the building, I carved out pumpkins, and everyone wore a costume.
Todd and I went as a jock and cheerleader. Can you guess which one is the cheerleader?

We also had prizes for the best costume. The kids who dressed up had to walk down the catwalk and be judged by the audience. Our winner ended up being Cody, who did an exceptional job of making himself look exactly like a girl.
I know, I had to do a double-take myself!







3 comments:
Yea!!! Awesome updates girl! I cannot believe that picture of you and Todd dressed up... Todd as a cheerleader? Gross!!! I laughed out loud, you guys are too great. I miss you so much!!!
You know, I couldn't figure out why you had a picture of that chic (guy) on the blog until I read your post. Holy Cow!
It's funny that Todd and Kris both dressed up like cheerleaders. I have to say, you look pretty sexy in that afro. It's definately YOU baby!
Clever use of those pumpkins!
Post a Comment