To start our long weekend of youth-related activities, Todd and I took a few kids to see David Crowder Band and Third Day in concert Thursday night.
It was an awesome night of worship. I loved David Crowder! His music is just so real and captivating.
Third Day was amazing too. They played a lot of new stuff but took it back too. I love the old ones like, "Consuming Fire" and "I am a Thief."
The kids had a great time and so did we. If you ever get the chance, go see them. I promise you won't be disappointed.








6 comments:
Jeez, so many posts....so much to say...where to begin! You are a blogging nut today, Micah! 1. the cheerleader/jock thing? Made me laugh out loud! 2. I want to see Crowder and Third Day....I want to go see anyone....Mercy Me will be here next month, but I can't decide if I will have enough money to go...we'll see. 3. I personally have never gone to play paintball, but as my boys get older, I'm sure it's inevitable.... glad you had fun! Love you both!
Third Day is one of my favorite bands to see in concert. glad you caught a great one!
I remember that Third Day is really good in concert... I think I saw them at IWU. However, I must say about the cheerleader/jock costumes that I thought it was AWESOME! [Picture me saying that like on Tommy Boy- I know you can].
I AM EXTREMELY JEALOUS! I LOVE DAVID CROWDER AND THIRD DAY. YOU ARE SO BLESSED AND HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL LIFE. PRAY FOR YOUR MOM LIFE IS JUST WORK AND SLEEP RIGHT NOW. I WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN. I LOVE YOU BOTH VERY MUCH. KEEP HAVING FUN AND POSTING THOSE PICTURES.
LOVE,
MOM
Ok so, after reading your blog today I am once again reminded how much I love and miss you BOTH SO MUCH. I miss my friends. Can we hang out sometime? Are ya'll coming home for the holidays? I need a dose of T-o-double d and Ca Ca. Hee hee!!
We miss you guys. Love all the pics. Keep em coming.
Post a Comment