Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

OUCH!!

Saturday morning, Todd and I took a busload of kids and adults to go play paintball. It was rainy, wet, and cold, but we didn't care.




We like to show up early before all the "pros" come out and try to kill us. We got to play for a good 3 hours, and man did we have a blast!




We ended the day with a war against the adults and kids. There were 25 of us; 18 kids and 7 adults. We put up a good fight, but the kids beat us in the end.


We got shot up pretty bad. (The last pic is of my stomach). Whoever said that paint balls don't hurt is a big, fat liar! But who am I kidding, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

1 comment:

The Hutsells said...

The one opportunity I got to play paintball I turned down. No way am I ever getting out there just to get hit with those things.
You got some guts girl!