Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Date Night

For the first time, in a long time, Todd and I had a Friday night off. Todd decided to make the night really special by getting me roses and taking me out to eat, which are two things I absolutely love!
We drove over to Ocean City and ate at a seafood place called, Watermans. It's a lot like The Old Mill, only a little nicer and quieter. We had fun eating crabs and talking about how great it was to be away from the mass chaos of 200 screaming kids.
We also went to one of the best ice cream places in town, Dumser's. We enjoyed eating our ice cream with the heated seats on and the heat up full blast in the car. Who can pass up ice cream, even when it's 50 degrees outside?!

5 comments:

mi*chelle said...

How great for the two of you! My brother, the romantic...

The Hutsells said...

Ice cream sounds good. I keep forgetting it's cold there. Brrrr...you guys are nuts!

kristenlea47 said...

Well, red may not be Micah's color, but I think it might just be Todds.... that wig is incredible! Also- Todd- you're always so sweet to our Micah- and I'm glad of it... one more thing- the only thing worse than eating ice cream in the 50s is ice cream in the 30s! Thanks Michigan!

The Chinlund Family said...

That sounds like the perfect date night!!! I'm so glad you got a Friday night off-- way to take advantage of it! Love you Mic!

kristenlea47 said...

I'm retarded. If you don't know why I'm saying that I can explain later.