Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 13, 2006

Got that Christmas Spirit?


If any of you are like me and you're already listening to Christmas music, you have to get this CD. I'm absolutely in love with it! I love Sarah anyways; she's always been one of my favorites. Her tone is so pure, like an angel. And as my husband puts it, she makes me want to cuddle under a bunch of blankets and fall asleep. Go get it, I mean it. Go, right now!

9 comments:

The Hutsells said...

That's easier said than done. I'm not sure we have the Christmas music section updated yet here at the exchange. But, they have had Christmas trees up since the beginning of October!

mi*chelle said...

I'm a personal fan of Harry Connick Jr's two Christmas CDs. They are by far the best Holiday CDs I have ever heard!

Brandon and Natalie Robbins said...

We are HUGE fans of Sarah too and we've got the CD....it is sooo good!!!!

The Chinlund Family said...

I definitely trust your judgement on music, and since Becca got it a couple weeks ago and has been loving it too, I think that's confirmation I should pick it up myself! Thanks for the recommendation! Love you!

Josh Garlow said...

I recal your husband referring to Sarah as "A Tenth"
...and she IS!
...and so is this album

Josh Garlow said...

Actually, it's probably "A Ninth"

Brandon and Natalie Robbins said...

I am totally addicted to her rendition of "River"!!! See ya in a couple weeks! -B-

Anonymous said...

I took your advice and got the CD. It is awesome. I love Sarah's voice. The only thing I did wrong was I went to the Christian bookstore in Kokomo, thinking she was a christian artist and I was told that they don't carry secular artists. So I went to Sam's Club. I can't wait till you come home for Christmas. Love ya both!

Mom

Josh and Cammie Delph said...

Hi! This is Josh and Cammie Delph. We have this CD and love it.. although we affectionately call it the "Slit your wrists Christmas CD." How are you guys?!