Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 26, 2006

Let's Eat!


This past Saturday, Todd and I had a cookout for all our youth leaders. We wanted to thank them for giving up so much time to make our youth group strong. We had about 30 people show up, so it was really a great time of fellowship. It was the first time I've ever had to fix food for a lot of people, so I was a little nervous. Everyone was eating, so I'm assuming it was good.


We had a little trouble getting the burgers to cook all the way through, but other than that it went well. It was great to get together. We're so fortunate to have a core group of leaders behind us. I'm glad we were able to do something for them for a change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Micah, Being a pastor's wife has put you in some great learning situations. I'm glad that you now know that you can cook for a crowd. Tell Todd he needs to take lessons from your Dad about cooking the burgers, he always got them done perfectly. Love you guys, looks like your having a great summer.

Love,

Mom

Beth said...

Looks like a great way to kick off summer. :o) Glad to see you two are doing so well. Take care, and we will be praying for you.