
I, along with the band director at my school, had the awesome opportunity of taking a large group of students to New York City this week. We took three charter buses filled with 139 people to go see the Blue Man Group perform. (You might remember them from the Pentium II Processor commercials).

Before seeing them, we went to Planet Hollywood to eat. The kids loved exploring all of the celebrity memorabilia. Rocky was a favorite for everyone. We were able to walk around Times Square a bit too and we even took the subway, which was a little traumatic for some of the kids. Every time the car would start, the girls would scream. Can you say tourists?
Todd and I chaperoned a group of girls, three of which are faithful Fuel goers. Every time I turned around they were laughing at something Todd had said.
The Blue Man Group was incredible! They do a lot with percussion instruments and paint. I was in awe the entire show and the kids loved it. We had such a good time. What a great way to end my first year of teaching.




4 comments:
I'm very jealous! Is NYC a long trip from your house?
It's about a four hour drive, but it's worth it. I love NYC. It's like no other place on earth.
They probably weren't giggling because he is funny but because he is so cute!!! What a wonderful trip. You are so blessed. I would like to go to NYC too to visit. I'm glad you don't live there. I like where you live. Congrats on being an Aunt & Uncle again. Wow! I just realized how many nieces and nephews you have running around.! Da, Sorry, I'm alittle slow. I think you are really in for it when you start having kids. Yours sisters are so fertile, you may end up with multiples. Grandma is ready.
Love ya!
Mom
The Blue Man Group is awesome...You're So lucky!!!
Post a Comment