Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

VBS Rocks!


Last week, our church hosted an awesome Vacation Bible School. The theme was "Treasure Cove," and all the kids had to search for the treasures of Jesus throughout week. I got to work with the crafts, and Todd got to be in the dunk tank. The kids had a blast and so did we!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys like crazy. So much joy to see how God is using you two in good ole MD. Hope to come out for a visit in late Sept or early Oct. Did you get to go to Brianne's wedding?

Todd and Micah said...

Can't wait to see you guys either. Rylee Jean is looking so cute. I love the pictures of her in her swimsuit. Didn't get invited to the wedding, but I'm sure it was nice. We'll be heading towards Indiana in August, because Todd has another class to take for ordination. Maybe we can see you then?

Anonymous said...

Stumbled upon the web site, nice to hear you guys are doing well.
I'm still elrey4, so drop me a line.

peace
j rife