
Baxter has an abundance of toys, so Todd and I decided that we would get a toy for Bojangles since he doesn't really have any. After much debate over what we thought Bo would like, we decided to get him something he could bat at because he does that to Baxter all the time. It has a heavy base and attached to the base is a long spring that has a bell and a puffy ball at the end. Well, we brought it home and the cat wouldn't even touch it. He just looked at it like, "You expect me to play with that?" So we put it on the floor in our bedroom, so that if he wanted to play with it he could. But it never moved, so we "thought" we wasted our money. We thought wrong, because now Baxter thinks it's his toy. You should see him dragging this thing around the house; he loves it! He tries to grab it by the spring and jump up on the couch, but it's too heavy so he ends up falling off the couch, it's hilarious! So Baxter has a new toy and Bojangles is still empty handed. Oh well, at least Bo has some pretty great entertainment to watch now.






4 comments:
That's Mr. Bojangles....you guys feed him well...he's so FAT!!! j/k
He's a good kitty. Nice blog. It made me laugh.
Bojangles...I never thought I'd see the day that he would be seen sitting next to a dog. He looks great! I'm glad you guys have him. I don't think he'd be happy here.
Hey, this is Josh Delph. Great to find your blog! Drop me a message.
Todd,
Dude - I have been trying to get a hold of you. Do you have a cell phone you can toss on my blog?
nate
Post a Comment