Mark, Sara, Todd, and I all went to Ocean City this past weekend. Mark married a couple from our church and I sang, so we all went to their reception afterwards. After leaving the reception, we changed our clothes and went to the Boardwalk. Memorial day weekend is when everything opens up at the Boardwalk, so there was lots to see.
They have some carnival rides there that look really cool at night.
I took a couple pictures of some sand sculptures that a man routinely creates as a witness to others for Christ. They were really incredible!
Todd and Mark couldn't leave without playing a game, so they had a water gun war against each other to win a basketball. Todd won of course :) I tried to get a picture of Sara and her belly, but I had no luck. I'll catch her some time. It's so much fun living near the beach. I can't wait to be able to go more often this summer.






3 comments:
CAN'T WAIT!!!! Love you guys!
those sand sculptures are awesome! I remember seeing them several summers ago--neat that he still does them.
Sounds so fun! When are you going to have a belly??? Just wondering... will you please call me soon? I miss you so much it hurts.
Post a Comment