
Todd and I had the pleasure of going to our first Shorebirds baseball game this week. One of my students sang the National Anthem at the game, so we wanted to cheer her on.

Neither of us are big baseball fans, but we really enjoyed the time together. The past couple months have been hard on us because we rarely see each other. We'll be together at church and youth group, but we just don't get much time alone. It was a beautiful night to be out too, and who doesn't love hotdogs and peanuts?! We decided that this is definitely something we'll do again soon. 



6 comments:
I'm glad you got to spend some time together. You know if you start doing that on a regular basis you'll end up with little Nicholson's running around. Just kidding. I miss you and hope to talk to you soon.
Love,
Mom
aw. Little Nicholsons! *tear*
Good to know you are taking time out for you as a couple! Keep it up! Love you! (And the pictures of Baxter are so cute. They remind me of a young Charlie!)
Todd,
Dude this your old mentor. How are you doing man. How is youth ministry going? Give me a call sometime ok:)
nate
Hey - What kinds of things are we planning on doing next week (and don't feel like there needs to be an itinerary (sp?) for each day, I just want to know how to pack...and will we be able to do laundry at your house so I don't have to pack ABSURD amounts of clothing for 6 people? Just wondering! WE ARE GETTING SOOOOO EXCITED! Chad wanted to know if Todd wanted him to bring the guitar..and which one? Accoustic/electric or electric or what?
~M-to-the-ichelle :)
Well...our church is having a pig roast on Sunday, so that should be fun. We thought about going crabing with the boys, cause kids love that. We have some outlet malls around here so we might go shopping. We're definately going to the beach. And we might hit up a baseball game cause they have fun stuff for kids to do there. You can wash clothes here, just don't break my washer and dryer :) I'll let you know about the guitar thing, cause Todd's still sleeping. I'd say accoustic/electric. Can't wait to see you!!
Thanks! Luke loves going crabbing! I don't know if Drew and Evan would remember from Jekyll Island last year...but they went a few times that week. :) Looking forward to it! We'll be as easy on the old Maytag as we can get (or Whirlpool or whatever)...
Post a Comment