Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 18, 2007

That's my man!


I thought I would post a few pics from Valentine's Day. It was a little difficult to spend time together this year, because Valentine's fell on a Wednesday night and Todd had to preach at church. But we made the most of the time we did have together, and it was still a special time.

I got exactly what I wanted from my honey, a new vacuum cleaner! I know what you may thinking, "How romantic?" but I LOVE it. We've been needing a new vacuum for quite some time now, so I was thrilled when I walked into the house after school to see this big box sitting in the middle of the kitchen. He also had a beautiful bouquet of flowers sent to work for me. It has all my favorites: tulips, roses, and gerber daisies.

I can't thank God enough for blessing me with such an amazing husband. It's so wonderful to wake up to your best friend every day. He's supportive, kind, courteous, loving, compassionate, the list goes on and on. How I deserve someone so incredible is beyond me. What an honor it is to be the wife of such a wonderful man. I love you Todd!

3 comments:

The Hutsells said...

Ahhh... how disgusting! JK! I love those kinds of gifts. Why do some women find them offensive? It's nice to have new appliances.
You should be getting a package from us soon!

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had such a wonderful Valentine's day; your last one without kids :)

mi*chelle said...

It's nice that he coupled what you "wanted" in the vacuum with a little romance, paying special attention to your favorite flowers. He's a keeper! :)