One more day! We get to go find out what we're having tomorrow! We're so excited to finally know whether to say him or her when we talk about our baby. We can finally decide on a name, and we can really start planning out and buying for our baby's room. I don't know who is more excited, me or Todd? Actually, I think Todd is about to burst! For the past week, he's been counting down the days. Not a day goes by that he doesn't say, "__ more days!" I just can't wait to see our baby again. Last time we saw our little one, he/she was about the size of a peanut.
This is Little Nicholson at 9 weeks.

Of course, we want him/her to be healthy and everything to check out, but we're really hoping that he/she spreads those legs wide too! So pray that all goes well and hopefully we'll soon be saying, "It's a ____!"




5 comments:
I can't wait to hear the news!!!
I hope everything goes well tomorrow! We have our ultrasound a week from you guys!
It is the 28th. Where is the post!?!?!?!?!?
I already know!!! :) Congrats on the new baby __________ :)
I love you my dear!!! Can't wait to comment on the next post!!! I can't BELIEVE you're having a _____!!!
Post a Comment