Last Sunday night, Todd fell asleep with his contacts still in his eyes. Without realizing he had done this, Monday morning he rubbed his eyes when he woke up, which caused him to scratch his right eye. I tried my best to baby him when I got home from work on Monday, but his eye was not getting any better. So Tuesday morning, Mama J (Janice Bunting, Mark's mom) graciously drove Todd to the doctor. The doctor informed him that if his eye were a clock, he had scratched it from 3 o'clock to 6 o'clock. So he got a prescription for some eye drops and was sent home with an eye patch.
Just so you know, the eye patch did not have an eye on it when he left the doctor. Mark thought he would be really creative and draw an eye onto Todd's patch for him. He also kept referring to Todd as "Captain Jack Sparrow." I had never been so freaked out in all my life. Every time I looked at Todd that stupid eye would follow me. And to top that, he kept telling me to look into his "good eye" whenever I talked to him, which was really his weird eye. Fortunately, he's all better now and the "eye" has been put to rest.






7 comments:
I can't see the pics of Todd for some reason!!!! ugh! I had heard about the scratch, but I really want to see that eye patch!! :P
HA HA HA!!! I can totally picture him telling you to look at his "good eye"... he is so funny! I love the baby's room too! I can already tell it's going to be cute! It made me want to post a pic of our room, even though the furniture still hasn't come in! I hafta get a new post soon, as my last one was before the Bears lost the Superbowl :( We'll get 'em next year! Love you and miss you... let's catch up on the phone soon ok?
Hope your eye gets better soon!
Aye!
Poor Todd, I hope everything heals up okay! That would be kind of freaky to look at.
I can see the pic now!! :) I Love it! :)
Scary!! Scary!! Rylee checks the BLOGs with me and she did NOT like that picture. She said "bye, bye, mimi, bye, bye." Yes--she calls me Mimi. Can't blame her...everyone else does. So I had to come back and leave my comment after she was down for a nap. I laughed out loud at Todd saying "look into my good eye." Can totally hear him saying that. We love you guys.
i love it!!! Wish i could have been there to draw the eye on....you would have had sweet long lashes.
Post a Comment