I figured it was time to update on how our little teddy graham is doing. As you can see from the pictures, my belly has grown a little since the last baby post. My book says that he/she is the size of a large onion and weighs about 5 oz. I'm 17 weeks now, and I've officially grown out of all my pants! It's been really hard to find some decent maternity clothes, because we don't have a maternity store in our town. I guess Target will have to suffice for now.
We had another doctor's apt. this week. They measured my belly and we got to listen to the heartbeat again. They had trouble isolating the baby's heartbeat, because they kept hearing mine along with it. It was so neat to hear how slow my heartbeats were compared to the baby's. The doctor said that the baby's heart rate was in the 150's. I've been told that if it's a boy, the HR is in the 140's and if it's a girl, the HR is in the 160's. So, I guess our little one isn't going to give us any clues. Todd told me later that the baby is just perfect because he/she is right in the middle :) We go back in three weeks to find out for sure whether the baby is a boy or a girl. Let's just hope that those legs are spread wide!







11 comments:
YAY!!! You are so stinkin' cute Mic!!! I wish I could be there to pat that adorable little tummy :) You're almost halfway there, can you believe it???!!! And you'll get to find out (hopefully) what you're having in 3 weeks?!?!? That is just crazy exciting!!! I love you to the moon and back!
You are absolutely beautiful! You are such a great mom because you are already doing all the right things. If you need anything, let us know. Castleton is right around the corner!(...and an excuse to go shopping...)
love from Indiana
You look great!
We have our "big" ultrasound the first week in March and I can't wait! It is so exciting to find out what you are having. Good luck!
Micah you look adorable!! It's so exciting that in 3 weeks you get to find out what you're having :)
Quit sticking out your gut!! JK! Before long you'll be bigger than moon - or at least you'll feel that way. Your hair is so short. It's hard to get used to. It's been long for so many years!
Micah,
You are so cute. I still can't believe my baby is having a baby. Wow you have boob's too! If you need some clothes you need to come home and we'll go shopping. I love you both very much and Happy birthday Todd!
Love, Mom
laughing out loud at your mom's comment: "wow you have boobs too!"
hahahahahahaha :)
Awww look at that belly! How freaking adorable! Every time I think about it, I get so excited!
You look adorable! You are going to be such a great mom (and Todd a great dad too!!)! I am so excited for both of you!
I am not sure if I've told you guys or not, but CONGRATS! How exciting. Micah, you look great.
About Maternity clothes, you may want to check Ebay! Great deals...and you can sometimes buy in bulk.
You are sooo cute! You look great! Can't wait to hear more about it!
:)
Post a Comment