
Todd celebrated his 26th birthday this weekend. Friday night, some of our youth leaders surprised him with a cake and a personalized t-shirt. It's obvious that he loved them both :)


We've kind of made it a tradition to take whoever is having a birthday out to the restaurant of his/her choice. So on his birthday (Saturday), I asked Todd where he wanted to eat. At first, we were going to Outback but the wait was a little too long for mommy's tummy to handle. Then we tried Red Lobster, but it was still too long of a wait. So there was only one other choice...


I had never been to a Chucke Cheese before or if I had, I didn't remember it. It was so funny standing in line behind all these kids with their parents. And then when we finally got up to the hostess, he was shocked to see that we were actually there to sit down and eat. (Do you still say hostess even though he was a guy?) So we ate some food, played some games, and tried to have a conversation over the loud screaming children. We had fun, but I don't think we'll be going back until our little one is old enough to play some speed ball.

After Chucke Cheese, we went shopping in the mall. Todd had a great time spending his birthday money. (Thanks for the miter saw Dad).
Overall, I think it's safe to say that Todd had a great birthday.




6 comments:
I hope Chuckie Cheese had that addictive game we played at the coast where you shoot the little balls with the fake canon.
YAY!!! Happy Belated Todd!!!
Glad you had a nice birthday! ChuckeCheese is a lot more fun when you do have kids. Although it does look like you guys had a good time. Oh and Micah, Isaac prays everyday for 'the baby in Aunt Micah's belly'.
Uh, I don't wanna hear it from you! :) YOU chose to move from the icy tundra that is Indiana and go to sunny beach-land. :)
Glad to see that Todd had a good birthday! Glad to see your belly too!
26. Still just a pup. :)
Post a Comment