skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Redecorating
Since we've moved into the parsonage, Todd and I have been diligently working on making it our own. We love the house, but it's needed a few things to spruce it up . We've repainted almost every room, and we're still working on some minor details here and there.
One room that I have loved since we moved into the house is the "sun room." The moment I laid eyes on it, I couldn't wait to paint and decorate it. Well, 9 months later, I've finally accomplished my goal.
Here's the before picture of the sun room.
We repainted the walls and painted all the trim. The furniture was white, so we painted it too. What a difference a little paint can do. We even painted the fan, which now accents the entire room.

I love having somewhere to spend some quiet time, and I can't wait for the next big storm to roll in. Hey, even Baxter thinks it's a great place to hang out.
2 comments:
what a great room! You have such a good eye for decorating Mic, come help me! :) maybe I should come visit and see for myself... what are you up to this summer???
Looks great! Can't wait to see it! Won't be long! (chad still doesn't know about the vacation...he's put in those dates, but no word yet....jeez...)
Post a Comment