Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Frogger


When Todd and I were pulling into our driveway tonight, he stopped the car and said, "Dang! Look at this frog!" Well, of course, I had to get out of the car and see it for myself. I put a pen next to him to show how big he really was. They sure do know how to grow 'em out here on the Eastern Shore.

3 comments:

mi*chelle said...

Hey - I just found out this passed weekend that Chad's boss hasn't signed off on his vacation days...so it's not completely official yet. I'll let you know! Love you! Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

You know, a lot of conversations seem to return to Spring Break week! We miss you guys...hope all is well! Congrats on the truck. We'll work on the BEARS license plate. Love ya!

mi*chelle said...

Time to update!!!!!!! It's been a week! :)