
Last night was my final 7th & 8th Grade Chorus concert for the school year. I was so nervous and stressed out, but it turns out that I didn't need to be cause my kids were AWESOME! They sang so well, and the audience loved them. They even got a standing ovation, which just makes me burst with pride. It's so weird to think of myself as a choral director. At one point, I was directing and I thought to myself, "This is so cool. I can't believe I'm doing this."

Now don't get me wrong, there have definitely been some bumps in the road this year. I never pictured myself as a middle school teacher, but I know this is where God wants me. I'm actually having a lot of fun with the little goobers. Did I mention that my kids ROCK! Go Wi Middle!!




4 comments:
I told you that I could see you doing this! I'm really glad that you did well and are pleased...and that it's over for you! That is HUGE! I know how good it feels! Congrats on the first year of concerts under your belt! :)
Hi Micah! It's Natalie...it's awesome to see you directing your choir!! I'm glad that you are enjoying your job. I love reading about you and Todd on here. It makes it feel like we live closer to you than we do. I need to do a better job updating our blog!!! Have a great week :-)
Micah,
Hi! It's Mom. I am soooooooooo proud of you. I think my buttons are busting. All this from a little girl that was afraid to stand up in front of people and sing. AND NOW YOU ARE STANDING IN FRONT OF PEOPLE AND DIRECTING!!!! WOW! I love you so much and am so proud of you and Todd. God has truly blessed you and I know you are where you are supposed to be.
Love you lots!
Mom
Holy Cow Micah! It's so cool and weird to see you doing this. Sometimes it's hard for me to believe that we're both all grown up now. Did it ever seem like we'd get to this part of our lives? I'm happy the kids did so well for you. You worked hard and it paid off in the end. Are you ready for summer break yet? Love you!
Post a Comment