
We went shopping most of the day Saturday, just her and me. It was a beautiful day to be out and about. Then the three of us went to "The Old Mill" for dinner, which is the absolute best seafood restaurant ever! It's so much fun to eat there because they let you eat till you feel like you're going to burst. The tables are covered in brown paper, they have no plates or silverware and when you're done eating, you just throw everything away into this big trash can at the end of your table. Todd got all-you-can-eat blue crabs, and I got steamed shrimp. Mom went all proper on us and got a platter :)
Mom was able to come to the Sunday morning service with us too. We had the Bethany Bible College Chorale come visit and sing for us. It made me miss the good ol' days in IWU Chorale. They really blessed our church. We also had some really great baptisms too. Todd has been baptizing a lot of kids from our youth group, which is just amazing to see. We are seeing so many kids come to know Christ and seeing them profess their faith through baptism is awesome.
What a great weekend for my mom to come visit. It was so wonderful to see you mommy!










1 comment:
I had a wonderful weekend too! I wish we were closer. Maybe when you start having babies I can make arrangements. I have missed you this week. You have a wonderful church and a truly amazing husband. Todd was hand picked for you by God. Isn't it wonderful how God knows what we need when we need it. I love you both very much. Mom
Post a Comment