Well, not a whole lot has happened since my last post. Todd is working like crazy, I'm enjoying my time off, and Grace is growing what seems to be every day. We've been having a lot of fun with her now that she's cooing and smiling. Right now, her favorite word is "ah-goo," and she just loves it when you blow in her face and then smile a big cheesy smile. She also loves to kick her feet and move her arms. I can lay her on her play mat and she looks as though she could just take off with all her sporadic movements. She's getting bigger and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I guess we'll just have to cherish the moments and take LOTS of pictures!

Say CHEESE!


Off in dreamland counting sheep.


Sportin' daddy's do :)

"Thank you Bethany (Hopeman) Fuller for my beautiful quilt. I love it!"

Just hangin' out in my Bumbo seat.
"I love my brother."




12 comments:
AWWWWW!!!! I love the pics!
The pic of Grace and "her brother" is too cute! Ours boys and their "cat sisters" love each other too.
Thanks for the pictures! She is just so darling. How do you keep from wanting to squeeze her all the time. Hopefully I will be able to do some squeezing and kissing next month.
Love Mom aka Meemaw
How precious! I remember when David used to say "ah-goo" too! It is so much fun to watch them grow up before your eyes.
Yea, more pictures! She is getting so big! I still can't decide who she looks like, but she sure is adorable! Caleb just cut his first tooth Tuesday and I wanted to bawl my eyes out-- they are growing up WAY too fast! Before you know it, we'll be on number two :)
I could swear she gets more beautiful every day! All of the pics are great. Pappaw has to look down and smile at the pink Chicago Bears bib. I miss you guys like mad...
Micah, you're an amazing Mom. Your pride shows in every blog. I love the pics of Daddy and Grace too. I can see that you both are as much a gift to Grace as she is to you!
Give each other hugs from me-
Love from Indiana!
She's simply beautiful! I'm with Kate, I can't tell who she looks like either. I think she has a pretty good mix of both of you :) She's really growing, that's for sure! I love the Bears bib!!!
So glad things are going so well! Miss you guys!
I bet if you put her pictures up beside Todd's as a baby, they would be identical. I can't believe how much Nicholson is in her. I am also amazed at how much she has grown. Those cheeks are beggin' for Aunt Chelle kisses!!!!
--Michelle
She has really changed! I just love the pictures. She is almost lookin' like she has redish hair. Mamaw Teresa would love that!
Hope all is well.
Love,
Mamaw Teresa
Thank you for the card and picture of Miss Grace. She is beautiful. Love and miss you.
Does she have Mommy's eyes, or WHAT!? Wow, I never noticed that until now.
Bethany makes beautiful quilts! She made one for Jakobi and one for Maylee. What a treasure.
Post a Comment