If you are a mother, you have to get this album! Someone at church gave it to me, because he thought I'd like to sing one of the songs. I had no idea that the entire album was about the joy of being a mother. I decided to listen to it while I was feeding Grace and I kid you not, I cried through the entire album. I listened to every song as Grace fell asleep in my arms; it was one of the most precious moments I've had yet as a mom. The artist does such a great job of putting into words all your emotions and feelings about being a mom.One of my favorite songs is called "Me." I just love the lyrics, because even when you're feeling so tired and worn out, you still drop everything for this little person because you love them so much.
Me
I haven't had a chance to sleep and when I wake, I wake with your dreams.
I guess my pillow holds some kind of key to your peace, your peace.
Me, I wouldn't trade your love for all the candy in this great big world.
Me, I feel so crazy blessed and oh so lucky to be the place you go,
When you need to feel safe, when you need a kiss, it's me.
I haven't showered and I try to eat, but all your tears oh they needed me.
I need some time, some time to think but then I hear you and what you need is...
Me, I wouldn't trade your love for all the candy in this great big world.
Me, I feel so crazy blessed and oh so lucky to be the place you go.
I wash your face to make room for all the kisses of tomorrow.
And every day that I get to be here with you is sweet.
Me, I wouldn't trade your love for all the candy in this great big world.
Me, I feel so crazy blessed and oh so lucky to be the place you go,
When you need to feel safe, when you need a kiss,
Oh don't be afraid cause what you'll have is me.
Go out and get this CD. I promise that you will not be disappointed.
Here's the link to info on the album, and you can also listen to some of the songs.




6 comments:
I just googled that CD and found a site where you can listen to parts of the songs. I love "In My Arms".
Here is the link:
PLUMP-BLINK
Thanks Michelle. I was having some trouble finding info about it on the internet.
Hey! Thanks for leaving the comment on our blog. CONGRATS to you guys for baby Grace! She is a cutie!
Yeah, Madi and Gabby were big suprises and at first it was hard to think of having ANOTHER baby. I fought hard for both of them to make it though, and I think that's what helped us come around as far as excepting having another one. At first you think you don't really want another one but then when you face loosing it you realize the truth, that EVERY baby is a gift. Thankfully I carried both of them long enough and they were born early, but healthy. Bart's best friend and his wife lost their baby at 23 weeks right after Gabby was born and it was shocking to realize that it could have been us. We feel so blessed. Madi and Gabby have been such a great addition to our family.
Anyway, it was great to hear from you and we'll be sure to keep checking your blog to keep updated on the fam!
P.s. I will definately check out that cd!
OH my gosh, I just cried reading the lyrics. I'm going to go out and get it tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up. I love you!
I'll definitely have to check into that CD. Sounds perfect. :)
Grace is getting so big- such an adorable baby girl!
~Beth
Okay! It made me cry just to read it. Hope you are doing okay, Micah. I pray for you every morning that the Lord will continue to work in all of your lives, prepare the way for Grace and be in control of every situation. Love you!
Teresa
:) :) :)
Post a Comment