Well, I'm sure some of the fam are getting a little anxious to see more pics of Grace, so here's what we've been up to these past few weeks.
Grace is getting so fun! She loves to be on the go, so whenever I get an opportunity to get out of the house with her, I take it. We went to the car wash the other day, and I just had to snap a few pictures of her looking out the window. She seemed very fascinated with the big brushes and bubbles.

Our girl is really starting to grow up. She's starting to grab things now and just this past week, we caught her trying to roll over. Todd and I just looked at each other and sighed. She was trying really hard to get ahold of the duck hanging on her play mat. A few days later, she finally grabbed the duck, but she still didn't roll all the way over. We know that it's only a matter of time and then there will be no stopping her (sniffle).





Since Grace has been holding her head up really well and has been grabbing for toys, we decided that it was time for the mega saucer. She seemed to enjoy being in it right away. She loves looking at the toys and she can even push the buttons that make noises. I don't know if she knows she's doing it, but it's cute to see her do it herself.



She also LOVES to talk. It's just mumbles, but I love listening to her. I never tire of hearing her entertain herself. I just wish I knew what she was saying :) She's laughing too. Todd got her to bust out in laughter the other night. It was the cutest thing I've ever heard. They were both cracking up. I tried getting it on video, but she got camera shy. Here she is talking away though.
And then there's the random every day pictures that I can't resist posting...

Our little flower child after her bath.

"Surprise mommy! You didn't know I could get poop to go out the front of my diaper, did you?"




10 comments:
Great pictures!!! Seeing the last picture where she pooped out of the front of her diaper made me laugh really hard b/c all of our experiences with that.
It was fun to read about Todd and her laughing together...
B
What a beautiful girl :) Isn't it so fun to watch them discover the world around them?!? Oh and the noises our little ones make...so sweet!
Yeah, Brandon's right...we've had a LOT of diaper experiences just like the one in your picture. I should get a picture sometime too, LOL. In case you haven't already discovered it, soaking the clothes in OxiClean works miracles.
Oh and we got the package the other day. How sweet of you to think of us :) Thank you!!
Oh My! The joys of a blowout!Are you still nursing? Those are the biggest! How fun that someone other than me gets this glorious experience. Just wait until she takes her diaper off on purpose and smears it all over her bed. What fun you have to look forward to!
Oh..the explosive poop! Thank goodness we have not had one of those in a long time. Grace is getting prettier by the day, and is so big.
Oh my word, Mic, she's getting so big! I just want to squeeze those precious cheeks! She is so beautiful, just like her mommy :) Do you think you could walk me through posting a video? I really want to do that so you can "see" Caleb in action. Love you!
Oh how I want to hold her! She is so beautiful. Thank you, Micah, for blogging and keeping me a part of her life.
Love you,
Mom from Montana
I love it! I could HEAR Todd with his high pitched laugh and IMAGINE Grace's laughter following Todd's. Keep trying to get that recorded! I'd love to hear that, as would the rest of your readers.
Love you all!
Michelle
I was really looking forward to what's ahead... until I saw that last picture. haha. It definitely looks worth it, though, especially when she's wrapped in that flower towel! Precious!
Holy crap! Literally.
Just kidding.... so she's freaking adorable (I'm not surprised). I love the pics.
Oh, tell Todd I asked who won that game between the Lions and the Bears????????? Haha. J/k. Had to do some trash talk.
Time for some more pictures please! Aunt Kate needs an update! She's almost 4 months old for crying out loud! Can't believe it! Love you :)
Post a Comment