Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Costumes, Milestones, and Mothers

Well, I meant to update a long time ago, but I just couldn't seem to get myself over to my hubby's computer. It's amazing how crazy busy we've been, so bear with me on the randomness (if that's even a word) of this post.





It's been awhile since I've posted about the youth group and I know this is yesterday's news, but we had a kickin' costume party a few weeks ago. We encouraged both the kids and our adult leaders to dress up for it. We had about 300+ kids show up, which was just what we were hoping for. As you can see, the costumes were great and the kids had a blast.


In other news, Gracie turned 4 months old last week! She's getting to be quite the porker now. No one can withstand her chubby little cheeks. We go into the doctor Thursday for her 4 month check-up, so I'm guessing she'll tip the scales at around 15 or 16 lbs.





She hasn't rolled over yet, but she's talking and laughing more and more each day. She's sleeping great too. We've had her in her crib almost a month now, and she is sleeping through the night really well. Every now and then she needs her pacifier, but other than that she's fine. She also found her feet just the other day, so I know it probably won't be long till she's sucking on those toes. And just last week, I caught her clinging to a blanket while she was sleeping. Like mother, like daughter huh? :)





My mom had a chance to come out last week, so Grace had tons of fun with her Meemaw. It was really great having my mom around to help out. The weather wasn't as great as it was when my dad was out, but we made the most of her time out here. We went shopping and she cooked her famous Gumbo for us. It was wonderful to spend time together. Love you Mom!

4 comments:

Brandon said...

Grace is beautiful! I can't get enough of these new pictures. She is getting so big already. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow!! Oh how I wish we lived close to you guys. I would just love to watch our little girls talk and play with each other.

Your Halloween costumes were great! I'm so glad you had such a great turnout with your youth group! That is awesome :)

Natalie said...

Okay so I just realized that Brandon was logged in and not me....so the comments I left you on here and your last post are from me. Just so you know :)

Anonymous said...

great pictures, as always. I'm jealous that I haven't seen her in so long.

I'm glad your youth party turned out well. Great costumes! :)

I love when they find their feet. It's great! You'll find yourself when you have another little one saying, "Oh this was my favorite stage." And then a few months later "No, THIS was my favorite stage." And then later.....I get to go through this (granted in pictures) with you now with Grace. Write it all down, Micah! Keep it somewhere. Print this stuff out. It's great stuff! - Michelle

kristenlea47 said...

She is absolutely adorable. Not that its a surprise! I love the pic of her in that hat. And that Pink bears bib is so great!

Love ya- see ya!