This was life before taking the Praxis II test.

I passed! Thank God I passed! Some of you might have remembered me stressing a few months ago over my Praxis. For those of you who don't know the situation, if I didn't pass this test, I wasn't going to have a job next year. I finally got my scores back this weekend. I needed a 301 to pass and guess what I got, a 301! I serve an awesome God, who continually blesses me beyond measure. He's definately teaching me that He doesn't always give me what I want, but He gives me exactly what I need. Thanks to those of you who prayed for me.
I can't stop smiling :)





14 comments:
Those Praxis tests are from the devil! I never did understand why you struggled with those tests. You always did well with any other test; very strange.
Glad you passed and can once again move on with your life.
Congrats. We are very happy for you. Miss you guys. Really want to get out there soon, just don't know if we will be able to.
Yay! I'm so happy for you. I also enjoyed the pic of Spongebob and Patrick! See ya!
I love you Kristen! What I wouldn't give for a rainy afternoon, snuggled up in a big blanket, eating junk food, watching Spongebob with you. Those were the days :)
God is good!
I knew you could do it. I miss you and love you both.
Congrats girl :) Is your bathroom out there spongebob too, or did that stay in Marion?
Congratulations Micah!!! We're proud of you! I'm sure you're extremely relieved to have that over with :) We miss you guys and hope you're doing good!!
Natalie
Great job, Micah!!!! I'm so glad you passed and now you can keep teaching those great kids! God is Good.
Congrats!!!
This is Adam
Would you happen to have any study books or anything you could lend for the Praxis 1 and Praxis 11
Because.....
I am taking the steps to teach art and computer graphics.
Time for a new post you two!!! Love you!
Hey girl... I miss you. Let's catch up soon ok?
MICAH!! I am so tired of seeing that woman's *&% every time I check your blog. PLEASE update! Put more pictures of Baxter and Bojangles!
So sorry! Our computer got fried remember?! I don't have any way to download new pictures. Throw me a freakin' bone here! Geesh.
Post a Comment