
Just thought I'd let everyone know how we're doing with our little visit from Ernesto. Thankfully, we're not right next to the beach or we would be getting plastered right now. But we are experiencing 45 mph winds and lots of rain. It has been pouring down rain, non-stop since early this morning and we're expected get more. 5 to 8 inches of rain is what they're telling us. Flooding will definitely be an issue, but we're praying that it will subside quickly. I'm just glad he's a tropical storm and not a full-fledged hurricane. Thanks for thinking of us and pray that we don't blow away :)




7 comments:
I am certainly praying that you won't blow away... unless of course God chose to blow you right into my neck of the woods. But seriously, I hope all continues to be okay.
NO, don't blow away!!!!!
Glad all is well...stay dry!
Yikes!!! I hope they cancelled school AND church functions so you and Toddy can stay home and watch the storm together!
It's about time you go through something like this. You'll never forget a hurricane. I still remember the two that we had while we were in Virginia. Mom was even with us for one of them.
It's funny to me now because 6 to 8 inches of rain here is a joke. It's scary that the US is so underprepared for big storms.
I hope you guys don't have to much flooding though because that just sucks. We've had too many memories together with that basement flooding back home. ugh...
Sounds like a good time! :) I'm sure you'll be fine! Look for ways to use it to God's glory, and He will bless you!
I just wanted you to know Micah that I was showing Grandma your pictures when you were in Indiana and she was looking at the ones with Todd in them. She was saying how much she likes Todd. the picture of you and her together is really good. I just wanted you to know that. Glad you have weathered the storm and hope you can get the insurance to pay for all the lightning damage. Stay safe. I love you both & Baxter & Bo very much.
Hi to you both! Just wanted to let you know that Brandon and I have been praying for you during all of the bad weather. I just read Micah's mom's comment and hope you don't have too much damage! We miss you guys!!!!
Natalie
Post a Comment