I thought Friday would never get here. It's been a frustrating, tiring, exciting, surprising week. We made it through the storm ok. Our house is still standing and the water has subsided. The house did get hit by lightning though, which is why I haven't been answering the phone (Megan). The lightning managed to fry one of our TV's, our phones, our DVD player, and our computer. We're really upset about our computer, but hopefully insurance will cover it. (I'm writing this post at school.)
So that's been the frustrating part, but the good news is that we had a new member of the Master's Praise family come into the world this week. I'm sure Mark will post pictures on his blog soon, but Mckenna Elizabeth Bunting was born Tuesday morning. Mark called us at about 11:30 Monday night to tell us that Sara's water broke. So we drove up to the hospital and waited for the baby to arrive. 6 hours later, Mckenna was here. She's beautiful and Sara did an awesome job. Todd and I made some great memories while we were waiting with Mark and Sara's parents. The Wawa run at 4:00 in the morning was defiantly needed. Thank God for coffee!
So the rest of the week has been a catch-up game on sleep, but I think I'm finally feeling rested up. I just can't wait to spend the weekend with my Boo. Hope everyone has a good one!
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I'm so glad everything is alright. I have prayed for Sara & Mark and little Mckenna. Tell Mark to get on the stick and get some pictures on the blog. We want to see that baby. You are going to be old hat at this Micah when it is your turn. I'll pray that the insurance takes care of everything.
Love,
Mom
Sorry to hear about the lightening strike. That's really inconvenient at times I bet. Tell Mark and Sara congrats. Miss you guys. Let me know when you get things back up and running.
Oh, that's so great (about Mark and Sara!!!)! I'm glad you got to be there. They'll remember your presence forever, no matter where life leads you, because it's their first, and you stuck with them til the end! :)
As far as the lightning, ick...I understand the frustration. My washer has been broke since Tuesday. That's NOT good (after a 3-day weekend camping and having 6 people in one house), especially since the "broken" part is that it leaked water ALL over the kitchen floor...here we go again. The repair man FINALLY comes tomorrow sometime!
Hang in there!
Natalie and I will be praying insurance covers the $. It was a relief to hear you two are physically safe after the hurricane and there is no permanent damage to the home. Congrats to the Bunting's!!
Miss you guys, Brandon
Praying that your insurance pays for all the damage, so sorry that had to happen. We're thrilled to hear about Mark & Sara and sweet Mckenna! I'm glad you all came through the Hurrican safe and sound.
Hey Babe! This is totally unrelated to your blog, but do you remember those granola bars I used to make at IWU? I think they had grape nuts, caro syrup and PB in them... did you ever make them with me? I just had a craving for them, but I don't have a recipe and thought maybe, for some reason, you would. Let me know, this baby is hungry :)
Hey Babe! This is totally unrelated to your blog, but do you remember those granola bars I used to make at IWU? I think they had grape nuts, caro syrup and PB in them... did you ever make them with me? I just had a craving for them, but I don't have a recipe and thought maybe, for some reason, you would. Let me know, this baby is hungry :)
Sorry, Kate. I vaguely remember them. Try looking on-line. Sorry baby :(
Post a Comment