Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 24, 2006

There's more than CORN in Indiana

Todd and I were "back home again in Indiana" last week. We stayed with my dad for a week while Todd drove to Frankfort every day for his ordination classes.

It wasn't the greatest week for Todd, but he did get to see some of his family, as well as the Bears game.
And while Todd was off furthering his education during the day, I got to spend time with family and friends. I spent a couple days with my mom, I visited my grandmas, and I even had the chance to go visit Kate in Illinois. I love you Kate!!
It was good to be home; I hadn't realized how much I really missed it.
Can't wait to go back again for Christmas!

11 comments:

The Chinlund Family said...

I love YOU, Mic!!! I'll call you soon, I've been thinking about you a lot this past week!!!

kristenlea47 said...

That's so cool that you got to go home! I love Katy's hair too! Plus, she's showing a little cleavage, huh? What's up with that? Just kidding. Love ya!

The Hutsells said...

I'm so jealous of you. What is that huge fire pit in the backyard? That thing was huge. Were you roasting a pig? It was nice to see pictures of both grandmas. I'm glad you had a nice time. Love you.

mi*chelle said...

Glad I got to see you!!! Wish I could have seen you more!

Brandon and Natalie Robbins said...

I'm so happy you two got to go home!

Those Nicholson's always wear Bears clothing so well.

B

ps - are you ready for some football?

Fred & Andrea said...

So close, yet so far away. One day soon, we will have to have another reunion when all of us are not so busy. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I wish that I had known that you were in Indiana. I would love to see you two. I was just driving through Greentown friday night and I was thinking about you and wondering if you ever get back this way very often. I enjoy reading your blog entries. they are a lot of fun. Miss you and wich you were back here. Take care and keep touching hearts wherever you go.

Todd and Micah said...

Thanks for the comment Gale. It's so great to hear from you. I hope you're doing well. We never have enough time to see everyone when we come home and we're always home when IWU is "on vacation." Maybe we'll get around there sometime. Miss you!

kristenlea47 said...

I'm also glad to see that your monkey is still coming to good use.. for you and Baxter.

Mike Cline said...

I came across your blog through Kristen Kennedy. Great to reconnect with you all and read about your lives. I miss the good old days of being spit on by Todd's diction and holding my ears as Micah went up the notes that only dogs can hear.

Anonymous said...

You are in big big trouble for not telling us you were in the same state as us!! We so would have come to see you. Baby Elayna was born at 4:44 this morning!!