Here's a video of Todd and Mark during 80's night that I thought you would all enjoy.
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer. 29:11
7 comments:
I'm laughing just remembering it all! Thanks! A much needed laugh..oh...and the mac and cheese was great!
That was just way too much hip gyration for me. Ha!
NOW I know how you won you over!! :)
We love it!! Encore!!
you guys are tards....and that's what I love about you.
Enjoyed a lot! Allergy treatment zyrtec Leather teeth whitening Best levitra price Car wax teflon Votex roof rack Cisco system pci wireless lan adapter Sulphur acne Car remote lock fob Cellular phone plans cingular C5 car covers Viagra propecia propecia xenical xenical celebr Lowest price custom embroidered jackets Children plastic surgery
Where did you find it? Interesting read Yasmin 21 birth control low blood pressure
Post a Comment