Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 08, 2006

We love the beach


We went to the beach again Friday and I couldn't help but post more pics.



And if you really want a good laugh, check out the Fuel Youth Ministry blog. We had 80's night and it was hilarious!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DO TOO! The sand sculptures are awesome especially the one with the cute babe lying next to it. Today is your anniversary. Happy Anniversary. Have a wonderful time on your trip. Looks like Mom is going to have to come see you again so we can go to the beach.

Love you both Lots,

Mom

mi*chelle said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Amy said...

happy anniversary, Micah and Todd!! I know I'm a few days late but I was thinking of you Monday :)

Todd and Micah said...

Thanks Amy! I know you just celebrated your one year a couple weeks ago. It's amazing how time flies!

mi*chelle said...

The mac and cheese was great! Thanks Micah!

Todd and Micah said...

I got home and checked the recipe. It was supposed to be 1/4 cup of flour, but I got everything else right, even the sugar! I'm glad it worked out anyway. It was great talking to you Chelle. Call me anytime :)

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Penis modifaction Hottes upskirts Scrabble token free black german porn zithromax tri pack saab 9 2x performance part gallery voyeur spy naked