A week ago yesterday, Todd and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. We decided that we would get away for awhile this year, so we drove to Williamsburg, Virginia. We stayed at the Kingsmill Resort and it was wonderful.


The resort had some really nice golf courses, so Todd played a round and I got to be the caddy.
But most of our trip was spent at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. Todd and I love roller coasters, but we had never been to an amusement park together before.
We liked the coasters, but we loved the water park. The water was such a relief from the hot weather. (As you can see, Todd is giving you a visual as to how hot it really was at Busch Gardens).
We also went to a putt-putt place, which is always a blast. We had so much fun being together and laughing, almost like we were dating again. I'm so glad we were able to get away and enjoy some time together.
I know I've said this before, but I really do have the most amazing husband! He is my best friend and I just can't believe I am blessed enough to spend the rest of my life with him.
2 years down...a lifetime to go.









8 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! We love you both dearly. I remember that special weekend 2 years ago. The storm during the rehearsal, falling asleep putting the flowers together, Todd singing Adam's part to him all night long so he could learn it, your sister carrying your niece down the isle, the guys song, your vows, and those to die for cream cheese mints at the reception. When God is allowed to write your love story it becomes a book you can never put down...
I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks Mims:)
Woohoo! Looks like you two had a great time! And Todd, you had on sweat grey ... what do you expect to happen?
Happy Anniversary!! Our first comment was from Brandon but I wanted to make my mark too :) It's nice to hear you were able to get away and spend some quality time together! 2 years sure has gone by fast!!! Mimi's comment was so sweet and so true!
Miss you both,
Natalie
2 years already? Before we know it, it'll be 5, then 10, then 20 years. I'm so jealous of your vacation. One of these days, I'm coming back to the States and dumping my kids off at your house so Kris and I can take a cruise and work on baby #5! Hehe... I love you and Happy Anniversary.
Yea for 2 years!!! I remember getting mad at myself for crying while you walked down the aisle to "You are so beautiful...", I could hardly see you through my tears! What a special day it was. I'm glad you took time to celebrate! It looks like you had a blast! I love you mucho Mic, and will for sure talk to you soon!
Love you guys......wish we could see you more often. At least this way if any of us visit each other we all only will live in two different towns instead of four. peace in your hair grease. freddy b
How great! It looks like you had a good time! I'm really glad!
Post a Comment