Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Scary Princess


Before I get into the title of the this post, I just want to say thanks to everyone for the encouragement. Grace has had a much better week this week at daycare, even though she still cries when daddy leaves (she's a daddy's girl through and through). I've also decided to take everyone's advice and take Grace to the pumpkin patch this weekend. It's supposed to rain on Saturday, but I'm praying that it holds off til evening so that we can enjoy some time outside. I'm sure I'll have a post of our pumpkin adventures on here next week, so keep stopping by.

Like I said in the last post, I got to stay home with Grace this past Friday. We had a pretty good day together, even though she had to go to the doctor. And yes, she had to have three shots. I felt so bad for her, but she took 'em like a champ. So here are her stats...

Weight: 27 lbs. 12 oz. (95 %)
Height: 31 1/2 in. (95%)
Teeth: 12 working on 16 (all 4 canines are coming in at the same time, OUCH!)

So she didn't make it to 30 lbs. which was kind of a relief. She's starting to maintain her weight, so maybe she'll stay in the upper 20's for awhile. Pretty much every time we go for her check-ups, our doctor says, "She's a healthy girl." I know she's a chunk, but I wouldn't have her any other way :)



And just because I haven't had many pictures up lately, I took some pictures of Grace dressed up in her tutu onesie the other day. She went to a birthday party and the kids were supposed to dress up as princesses. She looked so cute with her tutu and tights on.




We were playing around after the party and we told Grace to try to make some scary faces. The last picture is classic. She's definitely a scary princess, but still oh so cute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE'S NOT SCARY, BUT SHE GAVE IT A GOOD TRY. SHE IS SO CUTE. AND I AGREE WITH YOU SHE IS CUTE CHUNKY TOO! GIVE HER A HUG AND KISSES FROM GRANDMA B.

LOVE YOY GUYS!!!!!

mi*chelle said...

Glad you got to stay home last Friday. Don't you love days off??
Such a nice change of pace.

Glad Grace is doing well. I'm sure that now that she is running around and more active her weight will kind of level for a while. Gabriel got stuck where he was forEVER! He just now has started growing again!!

I agree with Grandma Carmen, she's not that scary...adorable is more like it!

The Hutsells said...

I can't believe how much she's grown since this summer! I can't wait to hear her start talking.
I agree with Michelle, Lily and Alivia are almost the same size. They both wear the same shoe size!

The Chinlund Family said...

those are some impressive stats! at his 18 month check up, caleb was 23lb 10oz, so she's definitely surpassed him :) she looks so great, I'm glad you got to spend last Friday with her, and I hope you had a wonderful time at the pumpkin patch! her tutu is so cute!!! what is she going to be for halloween? love you babe, let's catch up soon ok?

Natalie said...

Well Grace's "scary" face is adorable! :) She keeps getting cuter! I'm so glad she's happy and healthy.