Thanks for praying for us this past week. Todd and I have decided to take Grace to the second daycare that I was talking about in the previous post (Delmarva Christian Community Child Care Center). We felt really good about the place and even though it's fairly expensive, we know she's going to thrive there.
Grace will start going on Monday, so please please please pray that she adjusts well. I feel more at ease about finding a place for her, but I'm still very nervous and worried about how she's going to do. We've had people coming over to our house the past two weeks to take care of her (I love you Sue and Natalie!), so I know it's going to be a big change.
I'll keep you updated on how things are going. God has really answered our prayers, and I know He's got Gracie in His hands.
Grace will start going on Monday, so please please please pray that she adjusts well. I feel more at ease about finding a place for her, but I'm still very nervous and worried about how she's going to do. We've had people coming over to our house the past two weeks to take care of her (I love you Sue and Natalie!), so I know it's going to be a big change.
I'll keep you updated on how things are going. God has really answered our prayers, and I know He's got Gracie in His hands.




4 comments:
I'm sure you guys have prayed over your decision. God wants what is best for Gracie too, so He will have placed the right choice on your minds/hearts.
Not a sparrow falls that he doesn't know it. God cares for her more than you do. It's hard to imagine myself. Gabriel dove to tackle Chad and totally missed today, landing eye first in the corner of an end table. It was instantly swollen and purple. He shook so hard when he cried - almost with shivers. I hated it. It's definitely difficult and gut-wrenching when we worry about our kids, but I know God has helped you in the decision. Know He loves all three of you and wants what is best for you. Grace is going to light up those day care workers' lives!! What a blessing she will be for them.
Hang in there. We love you!
Yay!I'm so glad that you found a great place for Grace to go.I will be praying for her and you guys throughout the day on Monday.Love Ya!
From your previous post it sounds like you've picked a great place for Grace. We'll be praying for all you as you make this adjustment. Like Michelle said, that daycare is gonna love Grace :)
That's great news! I hope it went well today!!!
Post a Comment