

I actually got to see Kate and Caleb (and Kate's mom and Brody) for a little bit while we were home. It was great to see how much Caleb has changed, and I always love time with Kate. It's hard being so far away from my best friend. We always try to make a point to see each other when I'm home and even though we don't get that much time together, it's worth it.


We stayed in a hotel and went swimming with the kiddos. We thought it would be fun to put them in the bathtub together; we're so cruel aren't we? :) Love you Kate! Can't wait to do it again at Christmas!
And here a few more pictures of my fam. We had so much fun with all of them. I love having my sister back in the states!






1 comment:
Sure wish we could have been a part of your Indiana fun. So glad you had such a great time seeing friends and family :)
Post a Comment