Your little girl is just beautiful and what a sweet name you chose for her. I'm sooo happy for you guys! You will just love being parents :) It's better than I ever imagined it could be! Micah I'm sorry your delivery didn't go so well but I'm so relieved that you and Grace are doing good. Love you all and wish we could see you!!
Oh my!! I love it. Thanks for fixing the video. I wish I could be there!!!!!!! Gabriel is so cute when he sees pictures of her. He yells out, "That my cousin!" or "That Gracie!" (which sounds more like Dracie....
Awww... what a pretty girl. How priveledged we are that she is a part of this family. She has so many cousins to love on her and protect her. How funny that she already has 8 cousins but only two sets of aunts and uncles.
9 comments:
Great Video! It was so much fun to see her during her first moments!
Your little girl is just beautiful and what a sweet name you chose for her. I'm sooo happy for you guys! You will just love being parents :) It's better than I ever imagined it could be! Micah I'm sorry your delivery didn't go so well but I'm so relieved that you and Grace are doing good. Love you all and wish we could see you!!
absolutely precious video, she is amazing!
This is so amazing! Thanks for fixing it to we could all view it.
I think it must be a sign of a good baby when you can't even MAKE her cry! :)
made me cry :)
Oh my!! I love it. Thanks for fixing the video. I wish I could be there!!!!!!! Gabriel is so cute when he sees pictures of her. He yells out, "That my cousin!" or "That Gracie!" (which sounds more like Dracie....
Awww... what a pretty girl. How priveledged we are that she is a part of this family. She has so many cousins to love on her and protect her. How funny that she already has 8 cousins but only two sets of aunts and uncles.
Megan, we've been fruitful and multiplied! :)
Michelle
Post a Comment