
At 8:15 last night, Bob was called home to be with the Lord. He ran a good race, and now he's in the arms of his heavenly Father. I'm so proud of him.
Thank you for your prayers over the past few weeks. Our family has truly been blessed by the love and support of family and friends. Please continue to pray for us, as we have a long and hard week ahead of us. Saying goodbye won't be easy, but we have a peace in knowing that we'll see see him again.
When peace like a river attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll.
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
It is well, it is well with my soul.




16 comments:
Praying for your family.
Karla
I'm so sorry for your loss. But rejoicing with you that you can celebrate a life well-lived and the hope of a future reunion! I pray that the God of all comfort will fill you and Todd and your family with His peace that passes understanding.
Todd and Micah - I was so sorry to hear the news; I've been praying for your family ever since I first heard he was sick. I had a lot of respect and admiration for him (and deep gratitude that he let me pass algebra when I absolutely didn't get it). I'll keep praying for you!
I am sorry to hear about your loss. It is always hard to lose someone so close. However, comfort can be found in knowing that he is with the Lord and is no longer hurting anymore. I will be praying for you in the upcoming weeks.
We love you guys and we're praying for you.
Thinking about you, praying for you, knowing that God is going to provide divine comfort and strength.
We love you guys and will keep on praying! The picture of Bob is great, how appropriate!
We love you. We will be there tomorrow and Friday.
We are praying for your family's strength during this time, and we praise God that your father-in-law was witnessing to people during this time!
So sorry for your loss. We are praying for peace and healing for you and your family.
We've been praying for you guys! Todd, we symphathize with you right now. I am sure this is very hard! Losing a Father would be hard stuff, especially at such a young age. We are so happy to know that HE loved the Lord and that He is with the Lord RIGHT NOW!!!
We will be thinking of you during the next few days.
Love
JoEllen and Family
wow. we just heard the news and we're shocked, sad, and hurting for you guys. our prayers are with you. praying that GOD will give you the strength you need to get though these next few difficult days. and that HE will give you the wisdom you need to have an eternal perspective as process the life and death and resurrection life of your dad.
Wow, you guys. We are lifting your family up and will continue to do so!
Nate, Julie, Emily, and Lauren
I woke up last night to nurse my Grace and thought of you guys and your little Grace. I prayed for you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss and will continue to pray for you.
You are all in our prayers right now...love you and take care.
Hope you arrived back home without any setbacks. We love you and will miss all 3 of you. :)
Post a Comment