Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. We've had a lot going on, but none of it has really been blog-worthy. And I know I'm a week late on a picture, but you'll forgive me right? :) I'm not a huge fan of this picture, but I knew I needed to get one on here. Todd took it this morning before I went to work and I look really tired. I can't believe how huge I am too! People have been telling me I'm really popping out but I didn't really see it till now. I just have to keep telling myself that there's a baby in there and I'm not really fat :)
Some new developments have taken place since my last baby update, so here they are...
- We finally got our furniture ordered! Thanks moms and dads for helping us out with that. It should be arriving soon, and we're so excited to get it set up.
- We started our birthing classes last week. The first week was pretty general, but this week was a little scary. They covered the first stages of labor, which was not uplifting at all. Todd just kept looking at me like, "I'm so sorry you have to go through that." I've just decided that yeah it's gonna hurt, but I can do it. Todd has been great too. I thought for sure he'd be joking around all the time, but he's been so helpful. He does the breathing exercises with me, and he's a great encourager. Now if we can just get him to stay conscious during the delivery, we'll be golden.
- Girlfriend has been moving A LOT! Sometimes my entire stomach will just move from one side to the other. I don't know what she's doing, but she seems to be having a good time. She's also been getting the hiccups daily. I wasn't sure what was going on at first. I kept feeling this very rhythmic movement that would not stop. I then came to the conclusion that either she is already a gifted musician or she has the hiccups. I feel sorry for her, but they say it's completely normal.
Well, there's the update. I've got some concerts coming up, so pray that I don't get too stressed with all these overactive middle schoolers. Oh and Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful mothers out there!
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
30 weeks already?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
ooh, look at you! you ARE really popping out--but you definitely don't look fat, just adorable :)
Thanks for the Pic! You are so cute. Gettin a little bigger but you look like your right on track. As far as labor is concerned remember your Mom wasn't in labor very long for you or your sister and Megan has popped out 4 kids without much trouble. Our family was blessed with those big pelvis's. You will be just fine and with Todd there for you to squeeze his hand off all will be good and well. I love you very much and miss you both.
Mom aka (whatever little girlfriend wants to call me)
Love your picture! You don't look bigger, just baby!
Love you both!
Teresa
Micah, you look great! Glad you are doing good. When are you done with school? I hope you are able to relax some in these last 10 weeks!
Natalie
LOOK AT YOU!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't believe you're at 30 weeks already! How time flies! Before you know it, little girlfriend will be in your arms :) Let's talk soon ok? It's been way too long! Love you.
You look absolutely beautiful! You and Girlfriend (and Todd) are lifted in our praryers daily. We love all three of you.
Happy Mother's Day!
love frome Indiana...
You are pretty much the most adorable pregnant woman ever! I am so happy for you and Todd. I'm sure he can stay concious if my sister's boyfriend did.
I held a one-month old today at school. The school counselor just had hers...and I was so completely jealous!!! :) HA!
I love the NEW SNUGGLINESS of it all!! It is one of my favorite stages!! I can't wait until you have that feeling!!
You look beautiful!! Thank you so very much for the little outfit for Rusty. It is super cute. We had the grand opening of the IWU Merrillville campus last night and he wore the outfit--so many compliments.
Post a Comment