
A couple weeks ago, Sara and some other women from the church threw me a baby shower. They went all out to make it a very special day for me. They went with the theme of our baby's room and had the place decked out in pink and polka dots. It was a beautiful shower, and it just made me appreciate my church even more. I don't know where we would be without our loving church family. We are so very blessed to have such wonderful friends.




3 comments:
Micah you look great! How nice to have a shower with your church family. We know first-hand how much the support of friends and family is appreciated!! Oh and your nursery is sooooo cute :) I wish we could be there to see it!
Natalie
Could you be any more adorable!!! I want to pat that belly so badly! I hate that we aren't closer... when can I come out to visit???
Hang in there with school, YOU CAN DO IT!!! And sorry about the peeing thing, but that won't get better until little Girlfriend is on the outside :) Love you honey.
Aw. Wish I could be there! Very excited to see the baby!
Post a Comment