
Boy, did we have fun at Birthing Class this week! I don't think Todd knew what he was in for when the lady asked for a volunteer. He was such a champ though. First, she had him blow out all his air as she wrapped this velcro strap around his waste. (This represents the constant feeling of having to catch your breath when doing pretty much anything). Then she helped him get the belly on. After strapping him in, she let him pick out some clothes to wear, but he had to pick them up off the floor. You should have seen him trying to bend over to get a shirt and a pair of boxer shorts and then put them on. It was a priceless moment :)

After he was fully dressed, he got to sit down with me and listen with the rest of the class. The instructor told me I could make him do whatever I wanted him to, but I felt bad for him so I just let him sit. I did tell him to try going to the bathroom though, just for kicks. He said that was a real chore. I asked him how it felt and he said that it was really hard to breathe and that the belly was very heavy. He even said he was glad he did it, because he now has an idea of what I'm going through. What a guy!




6 comments:
Those pictures just made my day! I am soooo glad Todd volunteered! :)
B
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! The boys standing here can't make it look like Uncle Todd!!!!
That is awesome! I have to say that Todd's breasts are pretty perky... Oh and that totally reminds me of that movie.... Ten Things I hate about you, when the crazy dad makes the girl put on the belly. Haha!
I love it!!! I wish our class had had one of those and that Chad was made to wear it... maybe then I would've gotten a little more sympathy. Oh well. Will you post another belly shot of you soon? I want to see :)
What a son-in-law. The only thing he didn't get to experience is that baby in there kickin the heck out of Mom's bladder and of course the pain of childbirth. It has always been said that if men were the child bearers we would have never made it past Adam's race. Good job Todd, I know that the more sympathy Micah gets the easier it will be to get along with her. Ha! Ha! Hope you are having a good week and keep those pictures coming.
Love, Mom
nice boobs.......Todd that is :) Love you guys....so happy for you and what's going on over there. what is going on over there? :)
lata
freddy b and the gang
Post a Comment