It's hard to believe that a month has gone by since my last belly picture. As you can see, I continue to grow what seems like daily. I never would've imagined that my belly could get so "stretchy." And I've definitely waved goodbye to my belly button this past month. I've always wondered what the bottom of that little, black hole looked like :) I went to the doctor last week and I'm measuring well, and the baby is doing great. Her kicks are getting more and more intense, and her favorite thing to do is wiggle around on my bladder. I've also decided that flip flops are the world's greatest invention!
We're also in the process of painting the baby's room. Todd's dad and step-mom came out to visit this week, so they've been helping out with the painting too. We decided to go out on a limb and try something different. We're doing one wall in stripes, another in a dark solid color, and the other two in a lighter color. It's looking really good, and I'm just so excited to see it finished. I'm glad daddy and papaw gave up so much time and energy to make our little girl's room look great.
Well, we've got our big Easter drama coming up this weekend, so pray everything goes smoothly. Todd is going to be a priest, and I get to be a fat angel. Also, I wanted to say congrats to Chad and Kate on the arrival of their son, Caleb Parker. Please pray that they are able to take him home soon. If you want more info, just check out their blog.
Well, we've got our big Easter drama coming up this weekend, so pray everything goes smoothly. Todd is going to be a priest, and I get to be a fat angel. Also, I wanted to say congrats to Chad and Kate on the arrival of their son, Caleb Parker. Please pray that they are able to take him home soon. If you want more info, just check out their blog.
Hope everyone has a blessed Easter!




12 comments:
oh my word, I can't even stand how cute you are. can't wait to see photos of the finished nursery! aren't parents who come to paint so wonderful?
Micah you look adorable!!!
~Natalie
I miss you!! Glad you are coming home soon! I'm sure the nursery is great! :)
It's so weird seeing you all grown up. Lookin' good! No matter how old you get, you'll always be my lil' sister!
micah it looks like you haven't gained any weight except for baby. I still have a hard time believing that you are pregnant. I hope when I get to see you that I will become a believer. Take care of yourself during all this play practice and performance. I love you and miss you have a wonderful Easter.
Love, Mom
aww....pink....
You look great, Micah! :) Keep up the good work painting, Todd. We're praying for you guys- Happy Easter!
You look fabulous! I'm only sad that I can't say "Nice sweatpants."
You are so cute! I can't wait to see pics of the final baby room! Love ya, miss ya.
It's awesome to read and see things are going well for you two!! Glad Bob and Jenny could come out to help!!!
B
Todd - I saw your Dad at the Good Friday service in Greentown and he was telling me about the painting adventures. :) I'm glad you were able to get some extra help, and Micah, you are looking oh so cute!
You look beautiful!!!
Hi Honey! I am missing you today and wishing I could be at your shower! I hope you get a ton of amazing stuff for your little girl. I love you so much and am pretty sure you are the most beautiful pregnant girl in the entire world!!!
Post a Comment