
Well, the room is finally painted. Todd and his dad worked really hard to make my "vision" of our little girl's room come to life. I am soooo happy with the way it turned out. The stripes look amazing, and I'm so glad that the stenciling on the circles worked out so well.


Eventually, I'll post a pic of her name up in big white letters on the striped wall. But we don't want to give away the name, so you'll have to wait (sorry mom). Now all we need is some furniture :) One step at a time. 



3 comments:
You look adoreable, Micah! Who made the quilt? It is so cute too. I think Grandma Roach made a quilt. Was it that one? How did you like the little outfits?
The quilt was made by Great Grandma Ruth. And I know she's going to look adorable in all the clothes she received. I just can't wait to have the baby to put in the clothes :)
love this! I don't know how I missed seeing it before. I wanted to do a gender-neutral nursery even if we knew what we were having, but I hope that this baby or some future baby will be a girl and we can eventually do a girly-girl big-girl room :)
need to see a new belly shot! can you believe how fast time is flying by?
Post a Comment