Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 19, 2007

Girlfriend needs lots of STUFF!


Well, we finally found some time to go register. Phew...who knew that something so small could need so much stuff?! We thought we were going to be in Target and ToysRUs forever. It's not easy picking out things for someone who isn't even here yet. Actually, we had a pretty good time, especially when it came to picking out a breast pump :) I also made the mistake of giving the scanner gun to Todd while I looked at stuff. Every now and then I'd hear a little beep when I wasn't looking. I'd turn around and there he would be with this little smile on his face. I'm sure she (or should I say Todd) will have plenty of toys to play with :)

7 comments:

Amy said...

I'm determined I get the scanner gun this time...Steve wouldn't let me touch it when we did the wedding registry :) We have to do this soon as I'm having a shower in early May...not looking forward to the overwhelmingness!

Anonymous said...

Todd you are crazzzzzzzy! I love you.

Anonymous said...

That's really funny!
Are you planning on going back to work once the baby is born? If you are and are planning to pump, let me know and I can tell you some of the best pumps out there for that kind of thing.

Hope you are doing well. Can't wait to see anything photo :)

Hummel Family said...

Todd is just cracking me up in this picture! I can just see him now scanning all the cool toys. ha!

The Hutsells said...

You guys are so funny. The positive thing about getting all that stuff is you can use and reuse it for however many more kids you want. :)

mi*chelle said...

I miss you! I hate that I'm missing your tummy get bigger!! She will have a lot, I'm sure. Scanning is a blast...it's been so long since I had the fun of that.........

Love you two!
Michelle

kristenlea47 said...

Sounds like you might have some interesting stuff on that registry. :) Don't forget the books to read bedtime stories! "The Cat in the Hat Returns" is a good one to put girls to sleep, I heard.