Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 05, 2007

21 Weeks

Just thought I'd post another pic of my growing belly. I'm trying to get a picture in every month, so that the fam doesn't hound me :)
People are really starting to notice my pooch now, especially my students. Not a day goes by that I don't hear, "Mrs. Nicholson, your belly is getting BIG!"
Everything is going very well though, and I feel great. I'm really enjoying all her kicks and prods. Todd finally felt her kick on Saturday. I thought he was never going to to feel her. Every time he would put his hand on my belly, she would stop moving. He's never experienced that before, so it was a special time for both of us. Our anticipation to see her grows every day. We can't wait to hold our baby girl!

12 comments:

The Chinlund Family said...

Could you possibly get any cuter?!?!?! I was just wondering the other day how your pooch was coming along... before you know it, it'll be a full fledged belly! You're beautiful Micah Beth!!!

Amy said...

aah, you're so cute I can't stand it! :)

Amy said...

p.s. I say that's ALREADY full-fledged belly...no pooch about it!

Anonymous said...

You look adorable! Glad that you and Todd are feeling your little girl move :)

Brandon said...

Micah you are just adorable! Glad you're feeling good :)

Anonymous said...

Hoorry Crap! You look good! I like that outfit too. I can't wait to see you in months 7, 8, and 9!!

Josh Garlow said...

As if everyone else hasn't already said it, but you look beautiful! I hope you are feeling great! Yeah a girl...could you just move to California now, we have quite the shortage of sugar and spice out here!
Lacy

Anonymous said...

I can't stand it. I want to see and feel that belly in person. Are you guys going to come home anytime soon? Your Mommy misses you. You are adorable by the way.

Love,

Mom

kristenlea47 said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady. I love the belly pics! And I'm so excited that you're having a little girl! She's gonna have Todd wrapped around her little finger!

mi*chelle said...

Speaking of bellies, I had a huge belly laugh when I opened up your site and saw that first pic of Baxter!!! HILARIOUS!

You, my dear, are beautiful as a pregnant mommy-to-be!

sara jean said...

You are georgeous! So So exciting that you are having a girl too! You are going to have so much fun being a mommy.

The Chinlund Family said...

Ok, I'm about ready for another picture missy :)