Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 05, 2007

Smile, it's your Birthday!


Our little guy turned 2 years old last week, which technically means he's 14. It's going to be tough raising a teenager, but at least it's only for a year :)
(The pic above cracks me up every time I look at it!)



We got him his favorite cake, a double cheeseburger from McDonald's. He was soooo excited to scarf it down.



We also got him a new toy. Todd is already teaching him some plays, "Blue 42, blue 42, hut, hut!"
What can I say; we love our dog :)

4 comments:

The Chinlund Family said...

HA HA HA!!! I love the butthole shot... only you would post that Mic (and maybe me too if I had a good one of Brody's)... he looks so happy too, like he's trying to show it off... cracks me up!!! Happy Birthday, Baxter!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Micah. I laughed out loud seeing that picture. I really hope you don't post embarassing pics of your little girl or she may hate you forever. Happy Birthday Baxter!

Anonymous said...

Isaac saw the picture of Baxter's butt and said,'What's that red spot on that dog's back.' I really had nothing to tell him.

kristenlea47 said...

Nice butt-shot! I keep looking at it and cracking up! I might just change my Rasheed Wallace screensaver to that! Well, probably not.. maybe after the season is over!