One of my coworkers found this in a magazine.
I only got 5 out of 10. Todd has the record so far with 9 out of 10.
Can you guess all 10 Christmas songs?
1. Listen to the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds.
2. Embellish the interior passageways.
3. Twelve o'clock on a clement night witnessed its arrival.
4. The Christmas preceding all others.
5. Small municipality in Judea south of Jerusalem.
6. Omnipotent supreme being who elicits respite in distinguished males.
7. Nocturnal time span of unbroken quietness.
8. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals.
9. Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulums in inverted, metallic, resonant cups.
10. In awe of the eventide characterized by religiosity.
Check the first comment on this post for the answers.




6 comments:
Answers:
1. Hark the Harold Angels Sing
2. Deck the Halls
3. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
4. The First Noel
5. O Little Town of Bethlehem
6. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
7. Silent Night
8. Frosty the Snowman
9. Jingle Bells
10. O Holy Night
9 out of 10. Dagnabbit. I wanted to beat Todd.
Well, I guess if you're being technical, I only got 7/10... I guessed number one was "Angels we have heard on high" and number nine was Silver bells (but I was on the right track)... the only one that really stumped me was number six.
I miss you... let's talk soon ok???
Okay I thought I was doing well... I won't tell you my score though. I just plain stink at games that require so much thought. Try nursery rhymes next time. :)
Well Micah I'm with you...I got 5 out of 10. I guessed that #1 was Angels we Have Heard on High so I was sort of close :) This was fun! Thanks for sharing!!
Not to toot my own horn, but 100% for me!! :) It's from years of handing this out in the middle school before Christmas break as a time filler........ (well this one or ones like it....)
And, yes, a small part of me is happy to beat Todd....
Oh, who am I kidding, MOST of me is happy I beat my wonderful brother! :) HEHE!
Post a Comment