Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 09, 2006

How lovely are your artificial branches


Here's some pics of our Christmas tree. We actually put it up over Thanksgiving, because we knew that would be our only free time to decorate. We finally gave in and bought an artificial pre-lit tree this year. Todd grew up with an artificial tree, but I've always had a real one. It was a little sad not being able to go out and cut one down, but we just knew that it would be dead by the time Christmas rolled around. I'm happy with it, but I do miss the smell of a real tree.

3 comments:

kristenlea47 said...

I think your tree is really pretty. I know what you mean about real trees though. I love the smell of a real tree.

mi*chelle said...

But you won't miss the sweeping up by hand of the dried, dead needles. :) Looks very pretty! Wish I were there to see it!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so for some reason I can't sign in with my blogger account.
Anyway, Emma said she liked your Christmas star. Ours is MIA in the back of one of our closets somewhere.