
Well, it's been a busy month! Todd and I have had a full load since the first day of December and we're still going.
Last week we had our annual Christmas drama. We had thousands of people come through the church doors and many people received Christ for the first time! We had a lot of fun with it. Todd sang, "Jingle Bell Rock" looking like Bobby Helms. Mark dressed up like Elvis and sang "Blue Christmas." I sang a couple solos, and of course, there was the enormous Christmas tree.
We also had The Isaacs come and sing a concert this weekend. I love watching them play their instruments. They all work so well together, and their voices are just amazing! I can't wait to see them again next year.











3 comments:
That jacket Todd is wearing is just 'special'. Looks like you had great time and so many people coming to know the Lord! That's awesome.
We got your Christmas card. Thank you! Yes, Heather Ray is pregnant. They are due May 25th--just 2 weeks after me and A. They have their ultrasound tomorrow. I want it to be a boy since A and I just found out yesterday we are having a boy!! Merry Christmas. We love and miss you.
Hey, I tried calling you everywhere today. I couldn't find you, so I'm assuming your home or on your way there. Happy Birthday! I can't believe you're 25! Hope you had a nice visit at home. We love you!
Post a Comment